SDS SBIS for SDS GEOS provides data warehouse analytics (DWH) for monitoring business processes and service level agreements (SLAs) in the international securities business.
SDS SBIS is the optimum product enhancement for banks, services providers and sub-custodians, who already use SDS GEOS. SDS SBIS for SDS GEOS enables financial institutions to prepare their securities transaction data from SDS GEOS for further analyses and processing with state-of-the-art business intelligence tools.
- Assists with audits, reconciliation, controlling, business intelligence, management reports, and many more.
- Provides all data which has been imported to or processed by SDS GEOS for analysis purposes.
- Allows user-defined queries for this data.
- Allows standard and ad-hoc queries.
- It can be populated via near-time or batch provisioning.
- Contains almost 5,000 attributes in 100 database tables.
- Perfect extension to SDS GEOS.
- Automatic integration.
- No queries on the production system necessary.
- Business view on the data.
- Optimized for data-mining, analysis, and queries by redundant keeping of data.
- Automated journal which logs all changes in SDS GEOS and SDS SBIS for SDS GEOS.
- Accessible with all common business intelligence tools.