SDS GEOS is a leading standard software for automated and global securities processing with powerful modules for order management, settlement, position keeping (corporate actions) and master data management.
SDS GEOS addresses universal banks, service providers for securities transactions, and sub-custodians and has been optimised for processing large transaction volumes. SDS GEOS covers all aspects from the order to securities account services: the state-of-the-future securities software for your entire securities business.
- Order management, settlement, and asset servicing for securities and derivatives.
- Automatic processing of income and corporate actions.
- Real-time position management and valuation.
- Management of financial instruments, partners and markets as well as prices and corporate events.
- Cash leg calculation including prices, fees, conditions, and taxes.
- T2S and MiFID II compatibility.
- Worldwide SWIFT compatibility.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services for highest transaction volumes.
- Straight through processing as a design principle.
- Highest efficiency.
- Minimisation of costs and risks.
- Multi-entity, multi-currency, and multi-country capability.
- Market proven longevity for over 20 years.