SDS MCOST is a software, which creates transparent disclosure for all product and service costs of investment in accordance with MiFID II Article 24.
The perfect enhancement to SDS GEOS: SDS MCOST is designed for financial institutions acting in Europe. By providing information about expected costs, SDS MCOST allows for optimum customer support and builds confidence between investors and financial institutions.
- Ensuring compliance with Article 24 (Cost Transparency) of the EU’s MiFID II Directive.
- Determination and disclosure of entry, follow-up and exit costs for all relevant transactions.
- Optimal advice for customers on the financial consequences of investment decisions.
- Full functional and technical integration into the advice and sales process.
- Adaptable to new legal directives as well as to changes in internal fee structures.
- Swift integration into existing system environments.
- Multi-entity, multi-country and multi-language capabilities.
- No additional process costs due to full automation.
- Substantial enhancement of advisory processes to customers.
- Potential competitive advantages thanks to value-adding services.