Full transfer of operations to SDS:
SDS IREG – Regulatory Reporting of FATCA, CRS, QI and TRACE.
Comprises the entire process from the analysis of requirements regarding hardware, performance and security, the setup of the specific technical infrastructure, installation and configuration of solutions on the Managed Services environment to the complete transfer of the operational responsibility. Operation of SDS solutions on a dedicated infrastructure and with a dedicated operations team with many years of experience and a high degree of expertise.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- INITIAL TECHNICAL SETUP: Setup of the technical infrastructure according to the agreed-upon scope regarding service, performance, and security.
- INITIAL CUSTOMER SETUP: Transfer of the solution from the customer’s responsibility to the operating environment of SDS.
- RELEASE MANAGEMENT: Execution of upgrades and control of deployment on all agreed-upon operating environments.
- APPLICATION PROCESSING: The daily business: ensuring live operation.
- CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT: Execution of the system parameterisation in agreement with the customers.
- MONITORING: Monitoring of the ongoing operation and identification of deviations from the standard system behaviour.
- SERVICE DESK: Excellently trained first-level support as the central point of contact for all customer queries.
- FI MASTER DATA: Central management of financial instrument master data for all SDS solutions.
- SDS TESTAHEAD: Functional tests and user acceptance tests for individual changes or entire projects, execution of individual and automated regression tests.
- Complete coverage of infrastructure and operation of all SDS solutions.
- Considerable reduction of infrastructure and operating costs for the customer.
- Clearly defined services and transparent pricing models.
- Availability of current software versions at any time.
- Quick reaction to resource bottlenecks through sophisticated monitoring.
- High elasticity upon adjustment of processing power and memory.
- Highest security standards for data protection and failure safety.
- Transparent operation by means of comprehensive SLAs and governance models.
- Easy access via professional service desk.