SDS MCOST creates transparency for investors, providing all product and service costs of an investment required by MiFID II, ex-ante and ex-post.
SDS MCOST calculates all product and service costs of an investment required by MiFID II Article 24, and thus allows for optimal advice on the financial effects of investments decisions.
- Ensuring compliance with Article 24 (Cost Transparency) of the EUs MiFID II Directive.
- Determination and disclosure of entry, follow-up and exit costs for all relevant transactions.
- Optimal advice for customers on the financial consequences of investment decisions.
- Full functional and technical integration into the advice and sales process.
- Adaptable to new legal directives as well as to changes in internal fee structures.
- Swift integration into existing system environments.
- Multi-entity, multi-country and multi-language capabilities.
- No additional process costs due to full automation.
- Substantial enhancement of advisory processes to customers.
- Potential competitive advantages thanks to value adding services.